Tuesday 13 March 2012

Kalouless Pursuit of Chelsea Also Ran

Ok, I know the Judgement of Solomon, and believe you me, I would rather the Chelsea no mark be cut in half and shared between Tottenham and Millwall rather than end up over paid and over here at Upton Park.

A Chelsea career of 36 goals from 150 appearances says it all. OK, I know Torres can't hit a barn door from five paces in a Chelsea shirt, but every other bugger finds scoring as easy as taking a football past Julien Faubert.

Certain players scream out "Nearly Man" and Kalou is one of them. As a bits and pieces squad player at Chelsea he is fine, but take him to a club where he is expected to be the main man and he will be found very badly wanting indeed.

I don't want him and I hope we don't get him! Never mind the Judgement of Soloman, Fanno has spoken!

5 comments:

PM24 said...

I think he would fit in well. Green, faubert, tomkins, Faye, Taylor, vaz te, noble, diop, Nolan, kalou, cole/baldock/Maynard. If we could get this team together and fit for the last 10 games I think they would do the job. Vaz te and kalou working the channels, also providing a goal threat aswell. For me o'brien and mcartney are the main hoofing culprits. Faubert and Taylor can bring the ball forward to support the wingers and can play a bit. As long as faubert ain't crossing the ball I'm happy

Anonymous said...

Fanno has spoken? Go and have a lie down hit whore.

Stani said...

I disagree HF. He's not been given a fair chance at Chelsea and is usually played on the wing anyway. That's not looking a bad goal record when you consider the facts.

Anonymous said...

16:10 the facts?! when has HF ever been interested in those? silly Stani.

Sav said...

I always thought Kalu was way over-rated. This is not the kind of player that can take West Ham forward Stani. We need to have younger, gifted and faster players coming through. Kalou is a step back for West Ham.